In the 1990s, two families came to Texas with the dream of incorporating the traditional Indian recipes they grew up with into the Houston restaurant scene. The cuisine would represent the combination of North Indian, South Indian and Indo-Chinese, bringing new and unique flavors and cultures to the area. From this dream, Madras Pavilion was born.
As the largest South Asian restaurant chain in Texas, Madras Pavilion combines traditional recipes with modern culinary excellence for a unique and unparalleled dining experience. We strive to bring a wide variety of unique tastes to your palate, sharing our culture’s heritage with you. In doing so, we define our culinary experience with a philosophy of perfection and your satisfaction.
With over 20 years of restaurant and catering experience, we take pride in continually pushing the envelope and bringing new savory tastes to your table.
We thank you for dining with us. Welcome to an unparalleled culinary journey.
Some of our Awards and Recognitions:
- “Best Vegetarian Restaurant in Houston” - Houston Press
- “Most Authentic South Indian Restaurant” - Houston Chronicle
- “Indian Restaurant setting the standards for other restaurants” - Austin Chronicle
- “Top Indian Restaurant in Houston” - Zagat Survey
- “Best Vegetarian Food” - citysearch.com
- Kosher Certificate “Kosher Certified Dining” - Dallas Kosher
- “Austin Chronicle Certificate”
- “Zagat Certificate”